Advanced Feature Story

 

Advanced Feature Story




This video is mostly finished, except that there us no voice over!

The story my group picked was "Preparing for Finals Week." We didn't do much to prepare; we brainstormed our ideas and came up with questions to ask our subjects, and then filmed the next day. We filmed two different days and then edited the next two. We all had different roles, and I was the "writer" even though we all did everything. I like to think I helped with the directing a bunch. For this project, I took a slightly different approach by communicating with my group members more and making sure we had a set schedule and an initiative to get things done. Last project, our group was all over the place. We had no clue what we were doing, or when we needed to get things done. For this project, we got our filming done on time which was very helpful, but we lacked B-Roll, as we usually do. I got the majority of my project finished, but I, unfortunately, didn't have time to write and record my voice over the first time around. I will get to it soon.

I feel as if each time I make a video it gets better, aside from the first one we made which I am generally happy with. I think that my next video will be better than ever because I will have an even better idea of what I need to achieve, and I will have the motivation to make this one the best video yet! :)




Comments