Watercolor Transfer

Watercolor Transfer Prints

The first step to this project was painting abstract designs using watercolor on watercolor paper. The two colors I used for one of my prints were blue and red, and then my other one was a pastelly-mix of each of the colors on the pallet ( red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple ). We spent around two days doing that.
The second step to this project was taking our prints and adding mod podge to the front of them. I had heard of mod podge before, but I had never used it. After we thoroughly spread mod podge across our printed photos, we flipped them over onto the watercolor paper so that the front of the piece of paper was stuck to the painted side of the watercolor paper. Finally, we waited for them to dry.
The third step was to dip out fingers in some water and rub the backs of the paper we mod- podged onto our watercolor paper. After rubbing the paper enough, you can see that the design





Comments